* The HCG Pregnancy Rapid Test Cassette is a rapid test that qualitatively detects the presence of HCG in urine or serum or plasma specimen at the sensitivity of 10mIU/mL.
* The test utilizes a combination of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies to selectively detect elevated levels of HCG in urine or serum or plasma
* Urinate into a clean, dry cup or container. Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops of urine (approximately 120ul) to the specimen well of the test cassette, and then start the timer. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well.
* If you’re pregnant then two colour lines should appear in the test window.
* If you’re not pregnant then the result window will only display ONE colour line
This is a preview of the recently viewed products by the user.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.